.contact-form-name, .contact-form-email { max-width: 200px; width: 100%; } .contact-form-email-message { max-width: 400px; width: 100%; height: 150px; }

Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Unicorns & Leopard Print

This outfit had me feeling peppy and carefree. All of these beautiful leaves on the ground only added to my good mood. I've always wanted to jump into a big pile of leaves like you see in the movies. After today I think I've fulfilled that desire.



 Lately, I'm all about comfort! That doesn't mean that I am going to leave my house in pajamas though! My chic alternative is an over-sized sweater and ultra soft leggings. Sweaters and leggings are a Fall & Winter staple. Trust me, you'll get so much use out of these versatile pieces.

I decided to add a little bit of edgy flair to my look with these spiked out sneaker wedges. These shoes are so rad. I'm pretty much obsessed with anything spiked right now. I think they make the unicorn sweater seem more hip and less juvenile. Let's be honest, unicorns are just too amazing to have age restrictions.

My leopard leggings are the softest leggings I've ever bought. I could seriously live in them! They are from the Material Girl collection at Macy's and only $20! I've been wanting a good pair of leopard leggings ever since I ripped my leopard tights last winter. Tear. I'm just a bit picky when it comes to animal print. I think there is a fine line between animal print looking cheap or chic. I'm very happy with the shape of the spots and the color of this print. Yay!

To complete this look I went sans contacts and rocked my new eye glasses. I've always been insecure about wearing glasses but I think these ones are pretty cute. I swear I must have tried every single pair of glasses on at the optometrists office before finding these! They are by Nicole Miller and were almost completely covered by my insurance. Score!


What I'm Wearing:
Unicorn Sweater- Macy's
Leopard Leggings- Macy's
Spiked Out Sneaker Wedges- AMI
Eye Glasses- Nicole Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment