.contact-form-name, .contact-form-email { max-width: 200px; width: 100%; } .contact-form-email-message { max-width: 400px; width: 100%; height: 150px; }

Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fashionably Late: Sexy Black Maxi Dress


I love getting all dolled up to go somewhere but I sometimes hate how long it takes me to get ready. It seems like there are days when I can pull myself together effortlessly and then there are days when I practically need an army to get me out of the house in time. Let's not even get on the topic of what my room looks like after all this madness! 

If I have time I like to choose my outfit the night before an event and leave it layed out. This takes so much stress out of the getting ready process the day of. If I haven't had time to pre-select an outfit I will spend my time in the shower thinking of all my options and will most times have it narrowed down to two good candidates by the time I get out. When all this fails I stick with the basics. A little black dress really is a woman's best friend and works well for so many occasions. This sexy black maxi dress is my latest obsession in the little black dress department.




The back of this sexy black maxi dress is my favorite. It features a deep open back cut-out, sexy criss-cross straps and a flirty chiffon bow that drapes beautifully. From the front, this black maxi dress is classic and simplistic but then you turn around and notice all the eyes in the room on you. I've always loved backless styles and now I feel comfortable wearing them after finding the holy grail of completely strapless bras. Target sells a "sticky bra" that literally just sticks in place, offering smooth coverage and moderate lift and support without any pesky straps. This awesome bra will set you back about twenty-five dollars but you can re-use it several times and even hand wash it. You can find this bra and purchase here.





 What I'm Wearing:

Sexy Black Maxi Dress- I'm Haute- Available Here
Hot Pink Bow Heels- Quipid
Vintage Hot Pink Suitcase- Samsonite

Photography by Lee Robinson of Snab Productions


1 comment:

  1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But is beauty only a subjective thing? Is there also an objective reality to it? mirai cbd bath bomb review

    ReplyDelete